Maximise the value of your Fusion Lifecycle solution
With our global network of Partners, Autodesk continues to build its industry-leading ecosystem of companies dedicated to helping you tailor and extend the value of your Autodesk solution. Whether you are looking for an app to improve a specific set of processes or you are seeking to integrate PLM with your other business systems, Autodesk partners are here to help.
NetSuite is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software.
Together NetSuite and Autodesk are transforming manufacturing on the cloud by uniting with enterprise resource planning (ERP) with product lifecycle management (PLM).Learn more
Assent specialises in IT solutions that help organizations with their compliance strategies. Their solutions are comprehensive, customizable and affordable with customer service being a core focus. The Assent Compliance App for Fusion Lifecycle offers full use of Assent’s cloud based compliance management platform with seamless integration to Fusion Lifecycle. This allows compliance managers, engineers and anyone working on compliance related activities to:
- Manage REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals and other compliance requirements
- Procure information from the supply chain
- Homogenise compliance data, draw reports and analytics
Jitterbit is the leading provider of fast, agile integration solutions for the modern enterprise that connect any Cloud, On-Premise, and Mobile application to Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle. With Fusion Lifecycle Connect powered by Jitterbit, Autodesk customers can quickly:
- Automate business processes between Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle and their front and back office
- Synchronise data between Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle and any application
- Replicate Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle data to a data warehouse for advanced business analytics
Octopart is the leading search engine for electronic parts. The Octopart API is used by hundreds of OEMs and EMS providers to streamline quoting, sourcing and purchasing processes. The Octopart app for Fusion Lifecycle utilises the Octopart API to access pricing and availability information for over 20 million electronic components, right within the PLM360 interface. With the Octopart app, users can:
- Access stocking information, price breaks, lead times, and more
- View information from over 150 suppliers
- Purchase parts with one-click access direct to supplier