Change Capability (+)
Configurable NPI process workflow
Standard NPI workflows are provided, which can be easily configured to match an organization’s exact process.
- Graphical representation of processes are visible to anyone within the organization for complete alignment
- Monitoring status helps to quickly identify and resolve potential bottlenecks and avoid costly launch delays
Project management within a fully integrated PLM environment
The progress of an NPI project and its sub-tasks, can be managed via a single graphical chart.
- Progress of a sub-project or task is outlined via Gantt chart format with colored status indicators
- Quickly assess the performance of a project with early indication of where delays are potentially occurring
- Unlike stand-alone tools or spread sheets, provides a real-time view, for all stakeholders, of NPI project progress
Project activities can be broken down into individual tasks with details.
- All owners and stakeholders have visibility at a granular level to fully understand what needs to be done
- Real-time process workflows manage the progress of each task, helping to keep everyone on track
Task notifications and real-time ‘to-do’ list
Automated task assignment can immediately send notifications by email to stakeholders.
- Instantly alerts when there is an activity to carry out, reducing the risk of delays
- Tasks are outlined in a ‘to-do’ list, unique to the stakeholder
- Other stakeholders can subscribe to notifications to become immediately aware when that task is complete
Real-time stage-gate milestone indicators
Projects, sub-projects, tasks and individual processes share status with milestone indicators.
- Outlines when each stage of that activity is due, and whether that stage is on track
- Completed tasks or projects are fully traceable, for evaluation and improving the effectiveness of future activities